Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Limited Edition Holiday Sessions are open!

Holiday_4x6-MAIL2

It's nearly that time, believe it or not! Can you believe Christmas is only 110 days away?! It's true.

Limited Edition Holiday Sessions
I'm now booking for my Limited Edition Holiday Sessions. These fill quickly so be sure to reserve your spot soon!

Open dates are 10/13, 10/20. Only 10 session available!

300 session fee
150 is due at booking, remaining 150 due at session.
200 print credit included in session fee
Sessions will last 45 minutes.

Exclusive Christmas Tree Sessions
I'm also thrilled to announce an exciting new session this year-Exclusive Christmas Tree Sessions!
I am booking 6 exclusive sessions this season. These sessions will take place at the Lost Forty Christmas Tree Farm in Greenfield, Indiana. While you and your family hunt for and cut your own Christmas tree, I’ll capture the special moments that you will treasure forever.

You will be presented with twenty-eight 5x7 photos in a beautiful Holiday album. You will also have the option to add a Holiday Memories Slideshow. Email me for a link to an example slideshow.

Only 6 of these sessions will be offered this year so be sure to reserve your spot!
Exclusive Sessions are 500.00 and include a Holiday Album showcasing your photos.

I am also booking Halloween Mini Sessions as well! Contact me for dates and availability.

Email me at info@leahprofancik.com for more info or to book your session today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dennis Bullock said...

These are some great options for clients Leah! I cant wait to see some from the Christmas tree farm.

7:10 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

Ugggg.I wish I lived in Indiana..I would so be doing that Christmas tree shoot. What a great idea. Can't wait to see some of them.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Want this badge?