Wednesday, August 08, 2007

will work for cookies

With school just around the corner I took Garrett out for some photos that we'll use instead of the usual cheesy "school" photos. He insisted that he get some really cool ones to share with his friends-he said we also have to do more with his dirt bike (his bike that looks like a dirt bike, nor real engine). We just walked around discovering cool spots and talking about all kinds of things. I love spending one on one time with my kids.
And all he asked for in return was a "big cookie"from Starbucks and to share a Frappuccino with me. He did say that next time I have to take him to the park to play afterwards. :-)

my fave
3







2

4

6

lol, this one just makes me laugh. Mr tough guy.
7

8

and the payment
9b

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures. He has amazing coloring. I love his red hair!

9:17 AM  
Blogger Melissa Davis said...

These are so great!

11:34 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

I SO love this series... it is amazing to see how much older he is looking, even from the beginning of the summer.

See you soon!

6:40 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

Leah these are SO awesome! I love them all. His red hair is so cool as usual, and it really pops with the blue hat. You've got some really great locations here too! Love these.

2:23 AM  
Blogger Amy (3 Peas) said...

Wow wow WOW!
Your color just leaves me in awe everytime I come to your blog!

4:01 PM  
Blogger jamie said...

you have no idea who i am, but I love your photos (i found your link through phaunt actions blog) and I pray, pray, pray that my 1 year old little redhead grows up and has your son's coloring! it's soooo beautiful. Right now he has the same exact hair color as your son, so there's hope. here's to crossing fingers. :) your photos are gorgeous, By the way.

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What great shots - I love the colors, and he is just adorable! Great job!

6:10 AM  
Blogger Studio6 said...

Beautiful pictures!

8:45 PM  
Blogger Angie Seaman said...

Leah...I love this grouping. Your photography talent is amazing. I live in Indiana as well and would love to have you do some shots of my kids for me sometime. Can you get back to me on your exact whereabouts and if your available anytime in the coming months - fall time maybe? Thanks a million! Great blog and wonderful photo's. You kids are "beautimous!" Blessings, Angie Seaman
www.AngelicaGraceDesigns.com
www.AngelicaGraceDesigns.com/blog/

4:11 PM  
Blogger Angie Penrose said...

Wow! I am awe struck! You are so amazingly talented! I absolutely love your work. So inspiring! Would you mind telling me what kind of equipment you use? BTW-your kids are to die for cute!!

11:30 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Woohooo!!! can't wait for him to be a Teenager and I tell you, more pictures for you!!! I just love his attitude and style.

You know I love the hair, lucky Mom!!!!

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Want this badge?