Wednesday, August 01, 2007

how cute is she?!! plus more Matilda Jane Clothing!

I just loved little M! She was such a cutie and in spite of having to get up early for our session, she was so sweet. And she's wearing one of my favorite outfits. ;-)

Also, I've had several people ask me where they can buy Matilda Jane Clothing and I have the answer, lol! Just contact Sarah Woodworth at 317.577.2846 or email her at mjctrunks1@yahoo.com and she'll get you all set up. Don't forget to ask her about the new fall line, it's TDF!

01

03

14

15

16

20

23

IMG_9734

IMG_9735

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is absolutely adorable...and these pictures are wonderful. Which action did you use for these?

12:09 AM  
Blogger a la mode blog said...

hey leah - sara korinek (www.alamodestudio.com) know your dad from the club - i just found your blog through the mjc site and small world realized you took the pictures - they are AWESOME!!

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. Love the colors.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

oh she is way too cute! I love that last shot, its my fav! Love her outfit too!

11:14 AM  
Blogger Melissa Davis said...

Oh, so gorgeous!

4:16 PM  
Blogger Amy (3 Peas) said...

Oh wow- gorgeous colors and composition!

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Want this badge?