Friday, July 06, 2007

fly



Garrett and his beloved "dirt bike" flying down the hill outside our home. He loves dragging this bike up that hill, then just flying down as fast and as far as he can go.

Last night, after a looonng day of shopping I really missed my kiddos. Bella was already asleep, D was working late and so the boys and I went outside and had fun for a couple of hours. Little boys are so fun. I don't know where on earth they get the limitless energy. Seriously-they must have run up and down that hill 25 times! And then insisted that they weren't tired when it was time to go in, lol. After which, Garrett fell asleep watching the Discovery channel while waiting for Chris to get done brushing his teeth. ;-)

6 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

I remember doing the same thing as a boy. Your photography did a great job capturing the fun. We had some wonderful "photography clouds" here in Indiana yesterday, did we?

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That picture made me say "aw" out loud! Nice, nice work.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

That is a awesome pic, the colors and the angle are both amazing!

5:19 PM  
Blogger The Wooden Spool said...

love this photo!

1:25 AM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

My dream, dream shot!!!! you have all my dream shots. Yes, to be a boy!!!!

12:03 PM  
Blogger  My Trendy Tykes said...

Your photos are amazing!

Linda

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Want this badge?