Thursday, June 14, 2007

We have new ART!!!!

You have to check this out! A couple of months ago I stumbled upon Erika Jones' artwork on Flickr and was immediately in love. Her work is bright, whimsical, happy and just simply amazing!

Well, after talking with her about commissioning paintings for my children, we have the first beautiful piece of art. She came up with the creative idea of painting one of Christian's imaginative stories and it turned better then I could have dreamed!
I cannot wait to hang this in his room-it's just soooo him. He loved it when he saw it and said "that's my story!", lol. And she even painted his story around the edge of the canvas so he can remember it!

Thank you so much, Erika, you are blessed with a wonderful gift.

You can see more of her wonderful work here. Erika Jones





1 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

Oh thank you for the link!!! I love her style..

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Want this badge?