Friday, April 27, 2007

garrett


garrett, originally uploaded by ~LeahP~.

I feel so blessed to have such incredible children. The things they say and do...they just fill my heart so much. I seriously think these are the best years of my life and everyday I wish it would go a little slower. Sure...there are hectic, crazy moments in there too, but really, I couldn't be happier doing anything else. I love watching my kids grow, teaching them things and even learning from them.

Garrett is so tenderhearted and sensitive. The other day after a very busy couple days of yard work, Damian came home late and I was just worn out. I fed the kids a quick dinner and hadn't done any housework all day-you know, one of those crazy days!

We had just got all the kids bathed and ready for bed when Garrett said he had to do something, went into our room and told us to stay out for a few minutes.
About 10 minutes later he lets us go in. He had made our bed for us, brought in 2 glasses of water and brought us a big container of leftover fettuccine alfredo for our dinner. He said he wanted us to have a nice dinner relaxing.

Oh my gosh...talk about melting his mommy's heart! I seriously feel like the luckiest mom on earth.

6 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Davis said...

Ok that picture is absolutely GORGEOUS! love it! and how sweet!!!

5:43 PM  
Blogger j.ro said...

that story brought tears to my eyes ... so sweet!

10:06 PM  
Blogger Diane R said...

Absolutely FABULOUS - I LOVE this one!!

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah how sweet!!! I always enjoy your shots in the field or whatever that is. Gorgeous. I just found your blog and added you to mine!!!

12:48 PM  
Blogger Marina said...

the colors are fantastic.

11:06 PM  
Blogger Jeanette said...

That pic is just w-w-w-wow.

and wow again.

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Want this badge?