Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Christian


, originally uploaded by ~LeahP~.

and his big blue eyes. You'll never believe what mischief this boy was heading up the other day. I guess one of his aunts had told him about this and he decided to try it out.

I had to get some work done so I turned on a movie for all three of them to watch (I know, not the greatest thing to do). So I'm cooking dinner and I hear giggling coming from the bathroom. Quiet giggles from them are NOT a good sign. So I run into the bathroom to see what's going on. And I find Chris and Bella standing there smearing Vaseline all over the toilet seat! Garrett's just standing behind them laughing because he knows better then to get too involved, lol! Christian said it was a joke so that when the next person sat down they would slip right off! OMG, I had to laugh even though I tried really hard not to. And to the aunt who told him to do this, I know who you are, lol!

1 Comments:

Blogger b.t.breakfast_gal said...

LOL whoever taught them that is a genius. Those kids are awesome :P

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Want this badge?