Monday, April 02, 2007

my week in pictures

Nothing too exciting yet, but I snapped a few.



A storm that rolled through.



My weeping cherry tree is in bloom!



A cocoon that the boys found and are hoping to watch hatch. They check on it every day, lol.


Yesterday at my mother-in-laws house for an early Easter celebration. Everybody's just doing their own thing.


peek-a-boo, originally uploaded by ~LeahP~.

She's so hard to get a good picture of right now so I'm constantly having to invent games that get her to look at me. Playing peek-a-boo from behind the couch worked well today!



Ok

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

What ever you do, it is working. She is adorable and getting so big!

9:44 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

LOVE her smile here, what a cutie

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Want this badge?