Friday, August 03, 2007

I need decorating inspiration

We have an older home, well over 100 years old. When we bough the house it had been mostly remodeled, but not the way we wanted it to be. Well, after living here a while, it's time to start our own remodel! And let me tell you, it's going to be a BIG job. Some rooms only need new flooring and a fresh coat of paint, but it's not all going to be that easy. There are a couple of rooms that need the old plaster torn down, new wiring installed, new walls, floors, trim-the whole deal!

So...to get prepared for all of this work, I need home decorating inspiration! We'll be going to the local home show in a couple of weeks, but I need some immediate gratification, lol. So, if you don't mind sharing your favorite online decorating websites to visit, I'd love ya forever!

BTW, this will be my going in my bathroom!

bathing beauty

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know about online decorating sites, but my wife and I love to watch "Get Color" on HGTV. That show is great. Definitely inspiring.

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a total blog stalker of yours. ;)

I love this site: http://www.decor8.blogspot.com/

11:02 AM  
Blogger Dhana Lauren said...

Love your photos! How about Restoration Hardware or simplyhomepage.com ?

1:11 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Yes HGTV is so awesome and thats where I get all my tips at! They have a website online too! Oh i love this image and how its displayed too cute!!!

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Want this badge?