Sunday, September 02, 2007

sweet

Bella came with me when did a session for my friend's daughter last week and got a little jealous that she wasn't in the photos. She posed herself here and said "take picture of Bella, mommy." LOL! Of course I couldn't resist. ;-)

Just a note that I'll be traveling on these dates in Septmeber. If you are near these locations and are interested in booking a session drop me an email!

September 5-6th, Columbus Ohio
September 8th, Bedford, Indiana
September 15-16th, New Harmony, Indiana (near Evansville)
September 21-23, Chicago

Stay tuned for info about Holiday Limited Edition Sessions!

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Love the socks

5:18 PM  
Blogger Dennis Bullock said...

She is so cute!

5:46 PM  
Blogger Betty "CC" Gray said...

Bella is so pretty. I love the outfit that you chose for her!

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is perhaps the prettiest little girl I have ever seen. excluding mine of course!

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I honestly can't believe how grown up she has become (seemingly) all of a sudden. What a sweet li'l poser, too hehe.

11:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love your photos, your daughter is so gorgeous!!! I love her outfit!!!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love your photos, your daughter is gorgeous!! I lover her outfits! :D

12:33 PM  
Blogger sherri said...

Beautiful! Love this sweet image. ;)

1:57 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Hi Leah. I've tried to e-mail you some location photos I took but I'm getting an e-mail back that says your mailbox is full.

Can you e-mail me when I can send them to you again?

10:37 AM  
Blogger amy said...

i LOVE this image! her outfit is just PERFECT for this shot, she's beautiful.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Amy (3 Peas) said...

OMG how cute is she?!! LOVE the shoes and the whole outfit- you have such an amazing eye for details to make a photo just perfection!

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Want this badge?