Friday, August 31, 2007

my sweet 'lil chickadee

sweet lil chickadee

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend planned! We're being blessed with absolutely incredible weather over the next few days and it couldn't be better timing! Tonight we're heading out to my sisters for a cookout on their new grill and to celebrate her hubby's birthday. Then tomorrow we plan on visiting a Luxury Home tour that we go to each year. Sunday brings another cookout with friends and Monday a relaxing day with family.

As you can see we aren't going to be home much this weekend. So if you email me about a session or my actions I'll get back to you just as soon as possible, but it may take a little longer then the usual hour or 2. :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy (3 Peas) said...

Wow- stunning photo and what an awesome outfit!!!

1:51 PM  
Blogger amazing grace said...

what an adorable girl and I love the backlighting!!!

9:30 PM  
Blogger erin said...

Love seeing the necklace with the outfit, it came out really cute together and looks adorable on her!!!

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Want this badge?