Monday, August 27, 2007

I've been tagged!



I've just been tagged by Brenda and Melissa to list 8 interesting things about myself and tag 4 others to do the same, so lets see what I can come up with!

1. I have 7 brothers and sisters and I'm the oldest. People always ask me if I like having that many siblings and the answer is most definitely yes! I had so much fun as a kid...there was never a dull moment and we always had someone to play with.

2. I have a fabric addiction and the only things I've sewn are curtains, a pillow and changing table cover. Well, when I little I made doll clothes and purses, but that was a LONG time ago, lol.

3. I'm half Italian and my grandmother (Nonnie) lives in Italy. We're hoping to go visit her next year.

4. I love gardening, and I especially love growing vegetables. The last 2 summers my veggie garden has been smaller (something about 3 busy kids that makes it hard to keep up), but I've grown peas, carrots, beans, squash, corn, tomatoes, eggplants, kale, lettuce, all kinds of herbs, watermelon, pumpkins, sweet potatoes, onions, peppers, tomatillos. Ummm...I think that's it, lol!

5. I had horses while I was growing up and I hope to someday own a couple again. And I want to raise chickens too! Can you tell I grew up in the country and was a tomboy?

6. Snakes, lizards, bugs and most other little critters don't really scare me. I used catch them when I was little and scare my mom half to death. :-)

7. I owned a GORGEOUS 65 Thunderbird when I was 17 and I LOVED that car so much. I will have another one someday.

8. Our house used to be my grandma's, which means my children are the 4th generation of our family to live here.


My 65 Thunderbird


I tag Lulu, Ellen, Amy, and Tiffany

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for tagging me! :) I loved reading yours, and that shot is so gorgeous.
Wow, 7 siblings? That must have been chaotic...yet fun! I have just the one so cannot imagine it at all. Totally agree on the gardening and fabric...we are too alike!

Oh, and also, my blog has moved to http://bloggingwithlulu.wordpress.com so I'd really appreciate it if you'd update your links when you have the time. Thank you!

9:39 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

I just discovered your blog, I am just stunned! I love your photos and the rich color! How beautiful! You're definitely going on as one of my favs!!

12:34 AM  
Blogger Donna Boucher said...

I sure enjoyed your meme!

I also have six siblings.

One boy and six girls.

Your car is very cool :o)

And I would love to see pits and pieces of your home some day.

I have a sister-in-law in Batesville, Ind. I love it there!

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Want this badge?