Wednesday, August 08, 2007

florida

I have so many photos that I haven't edited that I want to post. Oh well, I bet I won't get to them all until this winter...that's ok...I love coming back to summertime photos in the middle of winter.
Anyway...here are a few from our trip to Florida way back in May/June.

he's been hit!
hit!

hot, tired and slightly grumpy Bella.
blue

cool door

watching the seagulls while a storm rolled in
vacation

vacation

my little Chris, always exploring and searching for some little creature.
searching

for those little clam things

parting the red (orange) sea. He was just standing there like this and I asked him what he was doing and he said he was "making the ocean part 'cause it was red".

:-)
parting



happy

another florida photo

10 Comments:

Blogger j.ro said...

these photos and your son's "school" pics are awesome! did you use your 85 mm with all of these? good eye!!

8:09 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

Thank you! I used the 70-200 f4 and the 85mm on the Florida shots. On Garrett's school photos I used the Canon 24-70 2.8L. HTH!

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! These vaca photos deserve their own Asuka book. Seriously, so beautiful.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Ellen said...

These are awesome! I love how the water just shines in all of them. You can almost taste the salt! Beautiful shots.

11:46 AM  
Blogger Melissa Davis said...

Gorgeous! Every single one of them!

11:52 AM  
Blogger j.ro said...

thanks for the reply. i've got my eye on a couple lenses, hoping to save up for them. i remembered you like your 85 mm a lot (what f/# is it?). how do you like your 70-400, though? (is that the non IS version?).

1:29 PM  
Blogger Amy (3 Peas) said...

WOW these are amazing!!!!

3:59 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

These are so beautiful - all the colors and textures - AMAZING!

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS! Great set, the first one is WOW!

6:22 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Thank you for the cookies in my eyes. My skin just tingled with happiness seeing all the images. Lea, you are truly one of my favorites!!!!!

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Want this badge?