Monday, March 24, 2008

my baby girl

is slowly but surely growing up. :( She's not wearing diapers or pull-ups anymore and says she's a big girl now (where 3 weeks ago she insisted she was still a baby girl). She talks to me all day and her little expressions and the big words she tries to use-it just floors me. Seems like just yesterday she was a teeny-tiny, barely 5 and half pound baby and now look at her!

Don't even get me started on the boys! Garrett reminds me quite regularly that he will be driving in 7.5 years and that he'll be a teenager in 4.5, lol. My little boy's feet are getting big enough that I can steal his socks! Geez.

angel
My little baby (I still reserve the right to call her my baby) standing "like a princess".

13 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Wow, absolutely stunning. And I think every mom reserves the right to call them baby forever.

11:15 PM  
Blogger Addie Talley, Photographer said...

that is just gorgeous!

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

1:48 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Perfection!

7:44 PM  
Blogger rsr said...

love love LOVE this image. so sweet...you are so blessed!
Rosie :)

10:40 PM  
Blogger Mona said...

What a priceless image of your darling baby girl!

11:49 PM  
Blogger Beautiful Moments Photography said...

This is a stunning photo of your baby girl, just beautiful!

12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! what a timeless image.
perfectly vintage!

4:20 PM  
Blogger Rachel Brooke said...

This is a perfect little image you shot....the texture and pose is all wonderful!

4:47 PM  
Blogger Mary Gundrum said...

Oh my goodness! This is so creative and original! You are always original! I love it, so beautiful!

4:42 PM  
Blogger Natalie Bacon said...

Wow this is an amazing portrait. I love the combination of the textures.

7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a great fine art piece. This needs to be made into a BIG print/canvas.

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is a stunning portrait!

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Want this badge?