Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Soft Spring Vintage Papers

I'm so happy to finally have these done and ready to go! They're so me, lol!

sample_board

Discount code that can be used at checkout for ANY of my actions or papers for 15% off (sets included) e326166292 . You can visit my actions site here. Also...anyone who purchases the new papers by February 17th will receive a free copy of my vintage photo frame. You will be emailed a code that you can use to download the frame free of charge.

SSVP1

6 Comments:

Blogger moorephoto said...

Leah, I love your work, and your new textures! Do you sell that border that looks like a faded 4x6? The creamy piece around the image in this post (the middle layer). I would LOVE that (or where to get one!)

-M

12:05 AM  
Blogger Cherish the Moment said...

Love the new vintage papers...I will be ordering soon! Thanks for your e-mail and the product updates!! Your work is beuatiful.

12:21 AM  
Blogger Bianca said...

Love the newsletter and the new papers! Can't wait to see more from the *amazingly* talented Leah.

1:52 AM  
Blogger Dhana Lauren said...

love these! just bought them. can't wait to play. :)

1:51 PM  
Blogger ~Melissa Mullinax said...

LOVE these!!

5:37 PM  
Blogger NmB Photography said...

I love these papers that I purchased but alas, I did not receive the beautiful border, too.

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Want this badge?