Saturday, February 16, 2008

jo

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My beautiful sister, Joanna (Jojo). She's seriously one of the coolest people I know (course I think all of my sisters rock). She wears funky outfits and doesn't give a rat's hiney what people think. Her socks often don't match...but somehow they still look great on her. She's SUPER smart and cute. And she wants to go to school to study astronomy. I see her working for NASA in a few years. She knows what she believes in and sticks to her guns. See...she's a pretty cool sister! Love ya, girl!


*The sale on my actions and papers will end tomorrow night! Use the code e326166292 for a 15% discount.

4 Comments:

Blogger kristi said...

I'm having problems with the discount code...sayd it is expired.

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

!!! Aww, thanks Leah. I love the pics. We still need to do some winter ones, but I think I'm giving up on the snow part.

-Jo

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are awesome but that first one is particularly stunning.

11:24 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Beautiful, love that first one especially!

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Want this badge?