Tuesday, March 11, 2008

my alley




I was in town yesterday with Garrett and we stopped by my favorite alley for some photos. He's such a little model...haha. Oh and he said the funniest thing the other night, lol. I made a big pot of Gumbo for dinner and we were sitting down with some friends to eat. I mentioned that I loved the okra in it and I couldn't wait to try a bite of it. Well, Garrett gets this shocked look on his face and says "You're going to eat OPRAH?!!!" Haha!! We were all laughing so hard! Little goof.

8 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

leah - where can i find your store? sorry, i'm challenged today! :)

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE EVEN KNOWS WHO OPRAH IS!!! LOL

1:23 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

He's a comedian isn't he? Thats funny! You have got yourself one handsome model there! Perfect shot!

10:19 AM  
Blogger Memories For Life Photography said...

Love ALL your pictures. I'am a big fan of yours. I was wondering where do you get your borders? I would love to get some.Thanks.

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome. I really love your blog.

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Garrett is such a cool kid - love his attitude and his humour!
Leanne Stamatellos

11:15 PM  
Blogger amazing grace said...

wow!!! that's a great shot--love the color in it!!!!

10:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh you are going to LOVE having an alley like that! Gorgeous shot.

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Want this badge?