Monday, February 18, 2008

we had to go outside yesterday

in spite of Bella and I still working on getting over a not so fun cold/flu thing, there was no way I was staying cooped up in the house when the weather was this warm! Sure it was cloudy and windy, but we had temps near 60 yesterday. So out we went to find some puddles to tromp through (until she fell in one and said it was too "nasty").

I'll post more when I get them edited...for now here's one of my little girly girl getting as close to dirty as you'll ever find her.

feels like spring

11 Comments:

Blogger 3 Peanuts said...

Beautiful!

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shes lovely!!!

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute! Love the green!

5:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is a beautiful picture. I like the reflection;-)

Jeanie

12:59 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

She's such a beautiful little girl! and I agree about the puddles being nasty! no place for such a sweet princess!! :)

3:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful colors. I love those green boots!

10:32 PM  
Blogger amazing grace said...

love those boots!!! too cute!

9:38 PM  
Blogger Baby Go Retro said...

Hey there..are you missing my emails??

Sheila

3:53 AM  
Blogger LINDA BARES said...

Beautiful colors in this one! Stunning!

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg the color and clarity of this is just killer! She is such a doll! She must have a closet bigger than mine! She has so many adorable outfits.

11:22 AM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Gosh, you got the flu too!!! well a month ago, right? I'm just over it, 2 weeks ago and I'm becoming a germaphobe...Bella has the most awesome outfits...and such a gorgeous image...

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Want this badge?