Friday, March 21, 2008

never enough time in a day

I'm afraid I'm seriously neglecting this blog-oops! I have to laugh at myself because last summer and fall I kept telling myself when things slow down over winter I'll post more. haha. Now winter has come and gone and I'm telling myself I'll try to post more once I get things organized and settled in the new studio. I can predict what will come next...I'll post more once the spring rush is over. Sigh...that's life I suppose! I have to admit I like it most of the time. I like a little down time as much as the next person, but too much and I go stir crazy, lol. No worries about being bored right now-just a few short weeks until we plan to open our new studio! I am so excited and can't wait to let you all see it! Watch for grand opening specials and news coming soon.

Here's a photo of Garrett in the alley just outside the studio. Love that alley!

g in the alley

2 Comments:

Blogger Reed and Kelli said...

congrats on the new studio! how super exciting.

i love your work. so creative. so inspiring....we were introduced by the ever so lovely flickr.com

just wanted to say hi.

love,
kelli

4:12 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Hey Leah! Wow! Your photos are amazing...as are your children!

Where is your new studio? What locations do you use to shoot your photos? I work downtown Indy (and live in Brownsburg)...and really want to pursue my dream of becoming a photographer. You've inspired me! I'd love to chat with you some time!

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Want this badge?