Thursday, August 24, 2006

Little boys discuss serious matters

I love hearing the conversations that my boys have, lol. Last night on the way home from church the boys were talking and I told Chris he was cute. Here's the converation after I said that.

Chris "Garrett is cute too"
Garrett "Thanks, all of the kids in this family are cute"
Chris "And God is cute too"
Garrett "No, God isn't cute, he's HANDSOME"
Chris "Oh"
Garrett "Yeah he was cute when he was a baby, but now he is handsome"
Chris "And God can do anything, he turns the lights off at night with a BIG remote control!"
Garrett sighs... "Chris, how many times do I have to tell you God doesn't use a remote control!"

You can bet I was driving down the road struggling not to laugh out loud! Chris of course continued to insist that God had to use a remote control to turn all the lights off at night and Garrett just gave up trying to convince him, lol.
I love just sitting back and listening to what they say. I wish I could record all these funny little conversations that they have.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That cracks me up:)

5:48 PM  
Blogger Naomi said...

Aww, the boys are so adorable! Hey, last night I was talking to Ashley, who is also a photographer (there's a link to her blog and site on my page), and she said she'd love to get together with you sometime and talk photography/take pictures. Interested?

9:56 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Oh my Leah....that little conversation just had to make you smile! How cute! =)

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just stumbled onto your blog. Love that story.

Nadia
(from ILP)

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Want this badge?