Thursday, July 20, 2006

Sad Day...

I found out this week that I got a spot and was going to Audrey Woulard's Workshop this October! OMG, if you know about Audrey, then you know what a privilege it is to go to her workshop.
Well, yesterday tradegy struck and my camera broke. It was all my fault and I feel really rotten about it. I left it on my bed after snapping some shots before we left to run some errands. Thought I closed the door to my bedroom, but I guess I didn't. I ran upstairs to get Belle's shoes and on the way down I heard a loud THUNK! Yup, Belle had pulled my camera off the bed onto my hardwood floor. :( Thankfully it didn't hit her head. My lens was trash and the camera needs serviced. And I have sessions coming up next week. So I had to buy a new camera which mean't not enough money for the workshop. I am so upset about not going to the workshop, but I guess I learned a hard lesson about leaving my camera out. Giving up my spot at that workshop is going to be sooo hard. BLAH! Stupid me!

3 Comments:

Blogger Naomi said...

I am sooo sorry, Leah. :0(

9:39 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

I'm so sorry Leah...that's a bummer! But look at it this way...now you'll have a backup! That didn't help did it? =)

8:34 AM  
Blogger Jeremi said...

I'm so sorry, that is a sad day indeed! I left mine on our piano once and my 2 yo climbed up and pulled it off but somehow it didn't break, I got so lucky. I was shaking so bad when it happened.

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Want this badge?