Monday, July 17, 2006

My little faerie without wings...

So...I have decided to be true to what I like with my photography. I know I am starting to develop a style, but I guess I've been tempted make my images look like "everyone" elses. Whomever "everyone" is. And this is where my funk came from...trying to be like everyone. So I say screw that, lol!
I want to take pictures that make my heart skip a beat, ones that make me feel excited about what I do, ones that make me fall in love with my children all over again. I am who I am and my pictures are part of me.

Having said all of that, here are a couple of my little Bella faerie...by me.

PS...These look wayyy better if you click on them ;)






5 Comments:

Blogger Naomi said...

"A gem cannot be perfect without friction, nor a man without trials." Your pictures are so beautiful, Leah. Loving photography and taking amazing pictures is part of who you are. They reflect you, and there's only one Leah. Love you lots.

P.S. Bella looks absolutely beautiful (as always).

7:52 PM  
Blogger Jeremi said...

Great pictures and I feel the same way about "everyone else", lol. I love "your" style btw!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Good for you Leah! I can say if I saw these without knowing who took them...I would say you...you have a style that's you and sometimes we get lost in all the fads and what's hot now but stay true to what you love! =)

I just love these....just perfect in every way! =)

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get depressed b/ i my photos don't look like all the the others. but i am slowly learning to not let that get me down.

Beautiful shots you have here.

1:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is *so* darling. I love the first one.

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Want this badge?