Friday, July 28, 2006

Time to add some pictures with my new camera

The past week or so has been, shall I say...INSANE. I got my new camera on Friday, had to learn it by Monday when I had my sessions, Monday went great, but my computer was out of commission until Wed. I had three sessions so proof, a friends wedding slideshow to make and now my computer's motherboard is failing. LOL! Fun stuff. In between all of this I did manage to get 2 sessions proofed and the slideshow done.

I've had some fun playing with my new camera and I'll post a few of those pictures today.

On the family front, things are good. Belle is actually standing! Well, for about 10 seconds anyways, lol. I think she has the balance to stand longer, but she is too cautious and sits down when she realizes what she's doing. Little goober.

We're gearing up for school with the boys(did I actually type that? Where did the summer go!), getting lists together to go shopping. I tell ya, school gets pretty darn expensive with supplies, book fees, lunch money and school clothes!

I'm still trying to get used to the idea that my little Christian will be going to school this year. Wahhh! Sarah was mentioning yesterday how little he still is and it's true. He just turned 5 and compared to how big Garrett was last year at almost 6 he just seems so small. Part of me wants to keep him here with me, but I know he's more then ready for Kindergarten. He is so excited...they both are, lol!

So, anyways, here are the pictures. I have a lot so I may update with more later today if I have time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Naomi said...

Yay for the new camera! BOO to school coming! I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go!!! Thank goodness I only have two years left, but you gotta admit that summer's a lot more fun. Garrett looks good in this one.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Want this badge?