Sunday, November 18, 2007

we have a winner!

The Bella has spoken...or should I say pointed...haha. Well, pointed to the list of names and said "dat one". "Dat one" is Rik (are you my rik)!!!

Congrats!!! Send me an email letting me know which set you would like and I'll get it out to you.

Everyone else, Bella and I thank you for the sweet comments. And keep checking the blog because I'll be giving another set of actions away before Christmas...heck, maybe even 2 sets!

Thanks again everyone and have a blessed night!


This photo isn't my usual style, but I've been a black and white mood. Must be the cold weather coming on.

6 Comments:

Blogger rik said...

seriously?!

w00t w00t!

thanks, bella! you rock!

10:36 AM  
Blogger mindy~ree said...

Hi Leah, I was trying to purchase the new actions and for some reason the link isn't working for me?? I went to the site and clicked on "purchase" and it just sits there. Not sure if this is my computer being difficult or what...is there another way I can get them from you?! My email is ree1113@hotmail.com and I can send you payment by cc! Thanks! Mindy

11:05 AM  
Blogger mindy~ree said...

Also...I LOVE the textures you are using on your photos...any chances we might get a hint as to what textures you use...or do you plan to make texture actions?!?!? :) Just curious!!! :) Thanks~!

11:06 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

Mindy...sorry about that...not sure what's up with the payment button. It seems to be working from my end, but paypal can be tricky sometimes. I'll send you an email. :-)

And I use my own textures...I'll be releasing them within the next few days if all goes well. :-)

11:09 AM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

This is the most unique BW and texture I have ever seen!!! Bella's outfit are just TDF...

8:11 PM  
Blogger Alana said...

I have seen a lot of textures on color, but this has to be my all time favorite with textures and black and white. I love your style. I just purchased 2 sets of actions and I can't wait to try them out. Your work is absolutely inspiring!!!

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Want this badge?