Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I'm a bad blogger.

Lol, I know, I know. I don't post like I was at the beginning of the year. I honestly am crazy busy, but I know I could probably do better. I just haven't been picking up my camera much unless it's for a client and so I don't have a ton to post everyday. I really should get back to trying to to do the 365 thing. Feel free to give me a shout if you think I'm slacking on my posts...maybe that will light a fire under you know where, lol.

Here's one of my superman for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy (3 Peas) said...

Cute capture!! :) Glad to see you posting again! 365 has been harder than I thought too :)
Comments are what keep me going- so hopefully it will help you too!

5:28 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Love this Leah

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Want this badge?