Thursday, March 08, 2007

Christian


Christian, originally uploaded by ~LeahP~.

Busy, busy, busy, but alive. I'm starting to book up for the spring, been busy with fun family events and the kid's school so I'm lucky to get any pictures of my kiddos for the blog. :-( Belle has turned into a little speed demon and it's sooo hard to get any shots of her right now. Garrett is working hard at school so that leaves Christian to be my little photo muse, lol. And he's pretty willing as long as I pay him. ;-)

6 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

He is such a cutie! Beautiful shot.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Naomi said...

GASP!!! That is a GoRgEoUs picture, Leah! I think you may have to borrow that whooping stick from Audrey in a few years ;P I can't believe little Chris is getting so big....

7:00 PM  
Blogger b.t.breakfast_gal said...

Nice colors on the shirt and wall. I love it:)

8:19 PM  
Blogger Betty "CC" Gray said...

I love his look! Very mature looking. Great capture!

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice shot! Love the song - Kutlass!

Natasha

10:39 PM  
Blogger Melissa Davis said...

OH LOVE that picture! LOVE IT!

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Want this badge?