Tuesday, January 09, 2007

day 4...boring pictures...I was busy

Just some quick shots of the sky this evening, I was too busy to get that creative. Been putting all of Belle's spring clothes from last year on ebay. If you're looking for girls clothes size 6-18 months feel free to browse. My Listings

Gosh it was cold out today-and windy! No more of those nice 60 degree days for us. I was loving the heating bills we've had so far this winter, lol. Oh well, we did have a nice sunset. I love living in an area where I can watch the sun set from my front porch, gosh I'll miss that if we move.



9 Comments:

Blogger Betty "CC" Gray said...

Oh my. That sky is beautiful. Hold on to them, you could use them on another photo with a not as pretty as this sky. lol

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how pretty; really nice colors. Love the last one-- it's so warm!

11:27 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Ohhh I love that second photo! Very pretty.

12:02 AM  
Blogger heidi~r. said...

I really like them. Especially the first one. The white clouds against the bule sky are very soothing!

12:13 AM  
Blogger Stacey C said...

Leah! Those colors are amazing! Wanna share your secrets? Don't even remind me about Ebay....bins & bins to go thru....

12:53 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

Totally jealous of your view!

Thanks for reminding me to get my stuff up on ebay LOL

2:17 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

These are beautiful! I love the color contrasts. I have eBaying to do myself in a few weeks. :-) Good luck!

3:54 PM  
Blogger Melissa Davis said...

Oh these are GORGEOUS!

7:08 PM  
Blogger slgober said...

I love the first sky picture!! I did some sky pictures too the other day and I played with a color burn layer. It was really cool how it brought the colors out! I would love to see that one with a color burn!

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Want this badge?