Sunday, January 07, 2007

A photo a day...

...or two. ;-)







































I decided to join the crowd and see if I can take at least one photo a day. I started a little late, but hey...better late then never! :-)

So here's yesterday's photo..( I'll post todays in a bit ). Damian was sanding a table that my grandma gave us, just getting it ready to refinish. Well, when the boys spotted the wood dust, they begged to play in it with their cars, lol. This is just a quick snap of them having a great time with the dust. Boys, lol.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

LOL, that's the same thing my son would do!

7:49 PM  
Blogger Betty "CC" Gray said...

Ahhhh...it's the simple things that make them happy. Nice capture.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

looks like they really enjoyed themselves!!

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Want this badge?