Monday, January 29, 2007

A little about my pictures...

I just want to say thank you to everyone who visits my blog and those who comment. Luv ya all!
I've had several people ask me what cameras and equipment I use so I thought I'd let you all know.
I use a Canon 5D for 90% of my images and sometimes my 30D. Right now I'm only using primes and have the 35mm 2.0, 50mm 1.4 and 85mm 1.8. Right now I'm using my 85mm most of the time since I need to send my 50mm in to get serviced.
I use only natural light at this point and I love it. :-)

Thanks everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love your new banner. Very cute!!!

3:31 PM  
Blogger Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

Nice equipment, but i am sure you caould take those beautiful pictures you do with any old camera, you rock!

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Want this badge?