Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Little G


Little G, originally uploaded by ~LeahP~.

Garrett just blows me away sometimes with his gentle, caring heart. He and I were talking yesterday about school and his classmates. He was telling me about going to recess and told me that "there is a boy who walks kinda slow with his head down when are all running". I was getting ready to respond with some wise mommy words when he said..."Mommy, tomorrow I am gong to walk slow with him and talk to him so he won't be so shy". I literally choked up. I am beyond proud of my little man with his big heart.

Today as I was waiting in line to pick up his brother from Kindergarten I watched Garrett's class go to recess like I do everyday. And sure enough there was Garrett walking slow with a little boy with glasses while everyone else ran to the playground. Except the little boy didn't have his head down this time, he was smiling and talking with my Garrett. God sure has blessed me with a sensitive and sweet boy. Gosh, I love him.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...that is so sweet!!! I'm super emotional right now and that choked *me* up!! You must be SO proud to have a warm-hearted son like that!! Good job Mom!

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Want this badge?