Friday, April 14, 2006

Gorgeous week!





The weather here has been unbelievable this last week! High's in the 70's and 80's and sunshine nearly everyday. The boys have been outside all day everyday and just in time too. They were so full of pent up energy after being stuck in the house all winter, but wow, are they sleeping good now! lol.

Belle is enjoying the nice weather as well, though she is a bit worried about crawling on the grass. I think she's a bit put off by the new texture. It does make it easy for me to bring her outside with me-I just put her on a big blanket with some toys and work in my gardens. She rarely tries to venture off the blanket and if she does she goes right back.

I've been having LOTS of fun with my new Canon 10D and lens ( 1.8 50mm), so be prepared for loads of pictures! ;) The one above is of my ever elusive Christian-this boy is HARD to catch with a camera.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Want this badge?